nanog mailing list archives

Re: ICANN - The Case for Replacing its Management

From: vince () penguin-power com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:22:19 -0400

4) exponential fee increments for registering domains with the same
   payer's physical address and/or name.

Yeah so I don't like this suggestion at all. What if a company has several business units each with its own domain
name, with the same address, and with a shared accounting department. Or an ISP that offers to pay for its customers
domain if they prepay for a year. Or someone like me who owns several domains?
Nope I really dont' like this suggestion, the other ones seem to be more thought out.

-Vince