nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 00:28:47 +0000

The fact that the port authority building is also an office building with multiple other tenants?

Whois contacts on a defunct domain belonging to an Australian government port authority agency that’s since been
renamed don’t appear to support your hypothesis that this is another tenant of a government owned building.

--srs