nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

From: Florian Brandstetter via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 23:12:13 +0200

Hello Ronald,

if you'd open the traceroute you just sent you'd see that the target is route looping and not actually used by their
alleged customer? Since the loop is actually between the FDC aggregation router and Cogent's backbone router. Also,
what would the target IP have been in this case, since it was omitted?