nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' Office is on NANOG?? Or, what is the policy about sharing email offlist?

From: "Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:28:59 -0800

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:20 AM Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. <amitchell () isipp com>
wrote:

And either way, what is the policy about forwarding list email to someone
who is not on the list?

If you are posting to NANOG under the impression that your email will only
be seen by network engineers and that it will never be "leaked" off-list to
the public, I have deal for you involving a few billion shillings I need to
smuggle out of Kenya...you can keep 10%, and I just need your routing
info...

-A