Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap on cygwin

From: "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <saurik () saurik com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:58:35 -0500

(DOH! Just noticed I only sent this to Andy)

To make the point, this person (seeing as (s)he didn't give a name) is
compiling version 2.53 of nmap (possibly believing that "non-beta" == "more
stable"), and might not have any idea that the released 2.54BETA16 included
Win32 support, VC++ project files, and (I believe even...) available
binaries.

Nameless network manager with the nsimail.com e-mail account:  You might
want to take a look at the latest (quite stable...) "beta" release
(2.54BETA29?) to see this magical mswin32 folder people speak of   :-P .

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik () saurik com