Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Zenmap search interface overhaul

From: eldraco <eldraco () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:11:31 -0300

Hi all, nice features, congrats Vladimir.

I usually need to search which target hosts share a router in their traceroute
output. Something radialnet shows you quite well, but I need some fast
search.
Something like "inroute:1.2.3.4" sounds great to me.
Helps me perform some fast topology analysis from time to time.

cheers

sebas