Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] detector/exploit for CVE-2009-3733 (VMWare Path Traversal)

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:10:54 -0600

Have it been added to script db to get with update feature?

Also, this "--scrip vuln" fail here. I'm using nmap 5.

I also noticed that if I use the tag to check for all scripts some of
them are missed. For example, the VNC auth bypass and default
credentials are simple ignored or stop to detect vulnerable hosts. Is
it a well know problem? I'm using together with -sC.

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Richard Miles