Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [rainmap] RFC on UI mockups

From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:53:41 +0200

Hi Alexandru,

I've had a look at it and I have to say it looks great. However, I have
some questions (forgive me if they are answered in your project
specifications, but I didn't have the time to read them).

* Will there be a way to disable the "Sign Up" tab? I guess most admins
will not want to provide open registration. In that case, will there be
an interface for admins to allow easy user account additions?

* How are you planning to display complex target specifications like
"192.168.1.1, 212.11.0.23, nmap.org/24 192.168.99-100.30-,
verylonghostname.org/24"? In your current design, it looks like there is
no space for more than one IP address and one hostname.

Again, congratulations because it looks really good.

Regards,

Luis MartinGarcia.