Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat - UNIX-domain sockets support

From: Tomas Hozza <thozza () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:31:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I finished implementing the UNIX-domain socket support for Ncat and Nsock.
I'm attaching two patches, one is for Nsock library and the second is for
Ncat. The listen functionality is implemented the same way it is now in Ncat,
but I have no problem rewrite it after you introduce new functions and support
for listening in Nsock library.

I would like to ask everybody to have look on my patches and give me some
feedback, if it's OK, or what should be changed.

Thanks!

Regards,
Tomas