Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat - UNIX-domain sockets support

From: Tomas Hozza <thozza () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:22:37 -0400 (EDT)

This solution has been discussed too. But there are some issues
with cross-version compatibility. I'm not very familiar with details,
I was just asked to implement UNIX-domain sockets functionality.

You can find whole discussion about this issue on Fedora devel-list:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-July/169995.html

Hope it answers some of your questions.

Regards,
Tomas