PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Friendly SOHO router

From: mvharley2 at gmail.com (MV)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 06:34:58 -0700

Sonicwall is an excellent entry level SOHO and has loads of options.

I used their systems to connect a small company at many national locations
and because I was diligent in reviewing its reporting functions I stopped
them from being a victim of Blaster and other internet based attacks.

I would endorse Sonicwall, Watchgaurd and ZyXEL.  All are great products for
your need and have excellent web sites, support etc.

MV