Snort mailing list archives

flexresp,Libnet problem?

From: Mahdi Kefayati <kefaiati () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:49:45 -0800 (PST)

In the Name of the Dearest

Hi All,

I'm trying to install snort 1.9.1 with flexresp functionality along with snmp, database(mysql), prefmonitoring and
smbalerts functionalities on Redhat Linux 8.0, kernel 2.4.20.

the configuration script works fine until I add --with-flexresp option to it. the error talks about libnet problems but
I have installed both Libnet-1.0.2a and libnet-0.10.11.

Also I must note that i edited the configuration script so that it seek for snmp lib's not in include but in library
directory, but I think there is no relation between this and the problem, I thought noting it might be useful ;).

any body who has setup flexresp completely please help me asap.

Regards,

Mahdi Kefayati