Snort mailing list archives

Re: flexresp,Libnet problem?

From: Jeff Nathan <jeff () snort org>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:18:45 -0800

I'd love to help you, but alas it's impossible if you don't provide more
information on the problem.

Start by applying the patches available here:

http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jeff/tmp

and make sure to read the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file.

There are patches for 1.9.1 and 2.0.0rc1 available.

When reporting a problem with Snort, read the BUGS file in the doc
directory BEFORE you report a problem.  This will ensure you don't waste
your own time, bandwidth and the precious time of those working on the
project.

- -Jeff

- --On Thursday, March 27, 2003 4:49 -0800 Mahdi Kefayati