tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: New official link-layer type request

From: Damir Franusic <damir.franusic () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 00:05:20 +0200

Hi

I know it's extensible but ELEE is used for different purpose but I get you're trying to say.
--
Damir Franusic

http://socket.hr
http://github.com/dfranusic

On May 18, 2019 11:18:00 PM GMT+02:00, Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca> wrote:
Damir Franusic <damir.franusic () gmail com> wrote:
   > Hi

I have read the specs for pcapng but then again I would have have to
use The
   > Simple Packet Block (SPB) or
An Enhanced Packet Block (EPB) and that would not solve my problem
because of
   > this:

pcapng is explicitely designed to be easily extensible.
So, you'd create whatever blocks you needed.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh
networks [