tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: New official link-layer type request

From: Damir Franusic <damir.franusic () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 01:12:53 +0200

Hi

Df_type is a part of CC configuration set by LEA for that target and I made a little mistake not explaining it properly. This encoding is only relevant for IRI data in which case, Data can be either 0x03 ELEE format for IRI which is explained in 3.3.2.1.2.1.2.1. <http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?url=http://socket.hr/draft-dfranusic-opsawg-elee-00.xml&modeAsFormat=html/ascii&type=ascii#rfc.section.3.3.2.1.2.1.2.1>IPIRI Data Body. In case of CC data, Data part is alwas rawraw packet data starting with ETH header(DLT 0x01).  I will fix this (Df_type should be ignored in case of CC data), but like I said it's work in progress.