Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: A code red that could bring down the net?

From: Michael Tench <geekruler () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps I should have been more specific and said
"Theoretically." However, I do agree that a BGP
vulnerability would be particularly heinous...and
possibly more likely ;)

Like you...I am rather fond of the net and do not wish
to see any of the aformentioned possibilities come to
fruition.

--- Ian Stoba <ian () BabcockBrown com> wrote:
I think if you're looking for a "killer app" in that
sense of the term,