WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web Forms filtered with SQL constraints

From: "Michael Silk" <michaels () phg com au>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:43:55 +1000

Hi Tarun,

        Of course, the user can force his HTTP_REFERER to be any page he likes, so checking it is all but useless.

        And to the original question, it is possible to have your server redirect to a standard error page when an
error occurs, it's trivial to find out how, google can help ... Something like "redirect on error + asp".

-- Michael