WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Web Forms filtered with SQL constraints

From: "Matt Fisher" <mattfisher () comcast net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:51:14 -0400

Perform good strong validation on the *server*, as everyone else has said ,
but also use parameterized queries.  I believe "plain old" ADO (vs ado.net)
supports them, though most of the time they're mentioned as  a "new" (?)
feature of ado.net.  You'll get a performance increase as well.

Rage-Quote:heads%20bobbin'%20to%20the%20funk%20outya speaker