WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web Forms filtered with SQL constraints

From: "Dr Death" <drdeath4ever () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 04:54:37 +0000

i have some scripts that hid your page source.

Dr.Death

From: Bénoni MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ga>
To: "RSnake" <rsnake () shocking com>, <webappsec () securityfocus com>
Subject: RE: Web Forms filtered with SQL constraints
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:09:21 +0100

Hi !

Thanks for the reply, it's as I was thinking about ! I went on the web to get some more infos about that, and I found this article:
http://www.developerfusion.com/show/4325/

So some tell this is a good idea, others say it's not, so I am lost :( :)