WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Testing Procedures

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:28:51 -0500

The document that you trying to write will get very lengthy and
consfusing real fast. I would suggest that you choose a specific topic
(e.g. CSRF) and then write a testing procedure document for it.

I have seen some documents that tried to be all inclusive but they got
out-of-date real soon.

Large corporation usually have their own Guides/Testing Procedures for
developing Secure Web Applications.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net