WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Watchfire Free Tools

From: Paul Laudanski <zx () castlecops com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 01:15:39 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe I'm just plain tired at the moment, but what was the driving factor
behind this post?  Was it in reply to someone that I missed?

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 watchfire_free_tools () hushmail com wrote:

The irony of companies that "play" at security and can't even
protect their own sites from the same attacks they claim to protect
others from. And please, no BS excuses, there is no download
withour registering !

http://download.watchfire.com/powertools/Watchfire_PowerTools_1.0.33
_setup.exe

Another reason why not to buy this smoke and mirrors FUD from
vendors like this !

Anyone want to hep train them on their own paper ;-)

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=7

---
Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
http://castlecops.com
http://wiki.castlecops.com

________ Information from Computer Cops, L.L.C. ________

  part000.txt - is OK