WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Writing to a local file without a warning

From: "Frank Heyne" <fh () rcs urz tu-dresden de>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:41:26 +0200

Am 29 Mar 2006 um 0:31 hat Todd Hendricks geschrieben:

For local development on my home machine I have used Abyss Web Server by
Aprelium Technologies, currently at version 2.3.  It is probably the
simplest and easiest to set up web server I have encountered.

Thank you, this did help :-)
I did need less than 5 minutes to install and configure the server, and
all works well now. The warning message vanished without the need to
change a single line of code :-)

Frank Heyne