WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Enumerate Web Virtual Site

From: "Andres Riancho" <andres.riancho () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:16:45 -0300

msn search for "ip:192.168.2.2" (without the quotes and replace the ip
with yours ).

On 8/28/06, Roger Liu <lsd.happy () msa hinet net> wrote:
Dear all,
I'm testing the security of a computer which is used for a web site, but
I just get an IP address. Now I need to know how many virtual sites
running on this computer. How do I enumerate all the virtual site? Any
good idea/tools to do this ?
Thanks

Roger

Watchfire has new programs available for pen testers and consultants to
use AppScan in client engagements. AppScan is the leading Web application
assessment tool. Want to see it for yourself? Take a look today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/appscancamp.aspx?id=70150000000CYkh

--
Andres Riancho
http://w3af.sourceforge.net/ Web App Attack and Audit Framework