WebApp Sec mailing list archives

need help with webgoat

From: Tomaz Korosec <Tomaz.Korosec1 () siol net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:05:54 +0200

Hi,

since I am new in this field, I need some help with webgoat project. I finished some levels but now I am stucked in :

Try to access the administrative interface for WebGoat. You may also try to access the administrative interface for Tomcat. The Tomcat admin interface can be accessed via a URL (/admin) and will not count towards the completion of this lesson. WebGoat has an admin interface. To 'complete' this lesson you must figure out how to access the administrative interface for WebGoat.

I tried to view the source 3 times but I just cannot find any mentioning of admin path. I cannot figure how to access an admin interface. When trying to use hint it says Follow the source. I did that but it is of no use for me. Can anyone please help with that.

Thanks

Tomaz