Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Filebacked-tvbuffs : GSoC'13

From: Ambarisha B <b.ambarisha () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:28:56 +0530

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

I dropped the attempt in question for now.

A from-scratch rewrite might called for here.

Can this be done this summer itself? As I see there's no point in improving
the current state of things (filebacked -reassembly etc), if sooner or
later we rewrite reassembly code. I would like to attempt it myself.

Cheers
Ambarish