Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Undissected packet bytes

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:49:59 +0100

Evan,
please find attached a patch that implements what I was trying to do. I'd
like to share it here with you and other devels in order to understand if
it goes in the right direction and maybe to open discussions on it. If it
seems good, I'll move it to gerrit for code review.

To test it, simply comment any proto_tree_add_item() from a dissector of
your choice, and open a packet with wireshark or with tshark -V.

Comments are welcome.
Dario.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>