Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: checklicenses.py

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 14:07:19 -0700

On Aug 6, 2016, at 1:21 PM, João Valverde <joao.valverde () tecnico ulisboa pt> wrote:

Done in https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/16913/.

Does "Removed regex to check files without an extension." mean that we are, or aren't, checking files without an
extension?

If it means we aren't, should we give the few scripts that don't have an extension an extension, such as .sh for shell
scripts, so that we check them for a license?  Most of our shell scripts have a .sh extension, although that's not
necessarily the right answer for shell scripts to be run as commands.