Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Hackers Out of Business?

From: amolitor () anubis network com (Andrew Molitor)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 94 10:20:37 CDT

        SCTC's ad sounds a bit like a bunch of clowns, and I flatly
don't see how they can do some of the things they claim, but, these
are very savvy guys, and the type enforcement stuff is dynamite
technology. I'm not sure how it applies to a firewall, but it's
very nifty stuff, and probably fits in usefully somewhere.

        I expect they have a really solid product that looks a lot like
an ordinary firewall, with some extra, innovative, good stuff, and they
also have a very enthusiastic person in marketing who writes their
copy.

        And I say this even having interviewed there and been wished the
best of luck in my job search ;)

                Andrew