Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CERT Alert on new sendmail bug - any info?

From: fc () all net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 00:13:08 -0400

You could try using something like SATAN to test your sendmail
configuration (although I haven't tried it personally).

This is unlikely to pick up the new bug.

Also I seem to remember there was a web site advertised a while back
which offers a scanning service to probe your site for known bugs.
Looking back thru bugtraq archives should reveal the page.

That's my site, and we don't yet have a test for the new sendmail
bug.

--
-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236