funsec mailing list archives

RE: new list: closed-membership tech feed for CISO's

From: "Aditya Deshmukh" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway strangled net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:04:16 +0530

I want to start a mailing list for CISO's where that
information can be sent and discussed.

That would be real good...

The mailing list will be closed-membership and vetted. To get in you
need to be vouched for by two existing members.

I don't know who will vouch for me but I would sure like to join this list!
Gadi, maybe you could think of lowering the bar like, vouching required
for posing to this list but anyone can subscribe ...