funsec mailing list archives

Re: A bioterror attack in World of Warcraft.

From: Craig Webster <craig () xeriom net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:29:54 +0100

Hi,
    Interesting side line, when my in-game character in EQ2 contracted the
plague for the first time, In-Game, I was hospitalized in real life for
pneumonia, 4 days in the hospital, 2 weeks at home on the couch/bed.  Good
thing my laptop can play EQ2, otherwise I would have gone out of my skull
with nothing to do than watch day-time TV! :-)

Coincidence or a preview of something more sinister?
Perhaps from now on when a user catches a computer virus they'll start
handing out pamphlets on the street? A sort of manual spam zombie?

Craig
--
Craig Webster | web: http://xeriom.net/
Xeriom.NET    | tel: +44 (0)131 516 8595