funsec mailing list archives

RE: Macrovision Shares Fall on RipGuard Review

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:41:34 -0500

 yah, not my week I guess ;-)

  I guess the movie studios should lower the rent of the reels to the
theaters, but then the theaters would just keep ticket prices the same and
enjoy the extra profit...

  Ok, can I ask that they actually mop the floors once in a while then in
the theaters? ;-)  Water's cheap, have a high school kid do the mopping,
he'll be happy to earn minimum wage to do so too....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580