funsec mailing list archives

Re: Macrovision Shares Fall on RipGuard Review

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:08:20 -0700

Good point Ferg

how much are DVD/CDs gonna cost after the SonyBMG fiasco? 30 Bucks? If
the entire list of F4I's customers come out, maybe we will be paying
40 dollars for that Barney Live album ;-)

-JP (who hasnt bought a CD or downloaded music since 1994, and has
only seen 5 movies (in the theater) this decade)

"I'll second that 'mopping the floor' suggestion"
-JP(who has bought 5 pairs of shoes this decade, co-incidence?)