funsec mailing list archives

Re: Security problems at the NSA Web site?

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:02:16 -0600

--On December 27, 2005 11:20:05 AM -0500 "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:

I just tried applying for a job at nsa.gov and got this error message:

https://www.nsa.gov/servlets/iclientservlet/applyonline/?ICType=Panel&Men
u=ROLE_APPLICANT&Market=GBL&PanelGroupName=HR_RESUME_ADD_APP

 [Image: ""]

This error message makes me wonder if there aren't more serious problems
at the NSA Web site.  An SQL injection bug in the online job application
database would not be good.

Funny....it makes me wonder why you're using Microsoft products.  ;-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member