funsec mailing list archives

Re: Security problems at the NSA Web site?

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:40:05 +0000

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 14:23 -0600, Paul Schmehl wrote:
--On December 28, 2005 6:02:32 PM +0000 Barrie Dempster
<barrie () reboot-robot net> wrote:
<snip>
There have been lots of speculation
on this from ignorance to baiting and even recruiting techniques. None
of which I'd care to comment on.

Point is they just don't fix it.

Maybe there's a reason they don't fix them......

That's what I was alluding to in the text above, which you quoted. Like
I say there could be other motives behind it, I don't feel like
speculating on it.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3