funsec mailing list archives

Re[2]: Security problems at the NSA Web site?

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:55:51 +0100

Good Day,

BD> I've seen a couple of SQL injection and XSS bugs in the NSAs site. I
BD> notified them to a few different email addresses but received no
BD> response.

You don't expect any response from the NSA or its constellation of
affiliated companies. But I am under the impression that these guys
are pretty sharp and that anything that actually matters is acted upon
suitably.

As I write this, I realize the true information value of this message,
in the Shannonian sense of the term, is close to zero. But this is
funsec...

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com