funsec mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft and free speech

From: "Jason Geffner" <jasongef () microsoft com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:31:57 -0800

Richard,

This disclaimer came as a surprise to me. I did some investigation and
found that there is an updated EULA at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetde
p/html/redisteula.asp which does permit you to disclose your results
under certain terms.

The FAQ that you linked to and quoted below will get updated.

- Jason