funsec mailing list archives

Re: harvesting this list for email addresses

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:49:46 -0500

On 2/14/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
It should be noted that a guy known to have done that to more secure and
private lists to start some malware and phishing lists of his own just
joined, so you should all expect solicitation emails soon if you haven't
got them yet.

Further, some of you may be forcibly added to a mailing list.

Maybe I will get the chance to see just how annoying I can be.
Annoying the truly deserving that is, rather than just punishing you
guys :-)

-JP