funsec mailing list archives

RE: harvesting this list for email addresses

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:42:44 -0500

Makes me wonder too, although not really...  If he's *that* defensive about
it....

  Heck, my comment about "kick him off" was to Gadi's "warning".....  I
might be a "naughty top poster" but the message is quoted below mine that I
replied to :-)

 Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580