funsec mailing list archives

RE: harvesting this list for email addresses

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:23:02 -0500

Kick him off....
Post a link that has his/her e-mail address so we know who not to trust in the future too...

Um, if you want my 2 cents :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580