funsec mailing list archives

Re: harvesting this list for email addresses

From: "Stephen J. Smoogen" <smooge () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:24:25 -0700

On 2/15/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Lance James wrote:

Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:
Makes me wonder too, although not really...  If he's *that* defensive about
it....

  Heck, my comment about "kick him off" was to Gadi's "warning".....  I
might be a "naughty top poster" but the message is quoted below mine that I
replied to :-)

It's a dispute Gadi can't get over, but I know it's referring to me due
to our recent past.

Anyway... What is funsec all about really?

Tapioca

Eh.. I thought it was about the ancient Lancastrian martial art
Ecky-Thump. I mean what else am I to do with all this black pudding
you got me to order?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator