funsec mailing list archives

Re: another VX site?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:50:27 +0000 (GMT)

Damn, I like wikipedia, but I also like being right, damn damn damn!

Guess I like wikipedia more than I like being right,

damn damn damn, viruses it is (it still seems wrong though, then again
so does calling the 12th month "December"

It's called "December" because it was the 10th month, because the new year
started in March.

Starting the year in January is a fairly new idea. That why the tax year
isn't the same as the calendar year - they couldn't bring themselves to
change the tax year, because that would have been a *real* hassle.