funsec mailing list archives

Re: Everyone on FD is now under arrest

From: Anthony Rodgers <Anthony_Rodgers () dnv org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:16:51 -0800

I, Gridpipe Thyne of Locksley Hall, make oath and swear a Big Swear that I am Gridpipe Thyne (of Locksley Hall).

Does this mean I can annoy everyone now?

Does George W. Bush (if that is his real name) have any ideas on how to ensure that people are disclosing their true identity (Federal public key registry, anyone?)? I'd bet there'd be a lot of people interested in a way of doing that.....

Signed,

Neddy Seagoon (drats! My real name is out!)