funsec mailing list archives

Re: Everyone on FD is now under arrest

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:57:47 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Anthony Rodgers wrote:

On 9-Jan-06, at 3:31 PM, Drsolly wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Anthony Rodgers wrote:

I, Gridpipe Thyne of Locksley Hall, make oath and swear a Big Swear
that I am Gridpipe Thyne (of Locksley Hall).

Does this mean I can annoy everyone now?

You already did. That's "Grytpype-Thynne".
I sit corrected.

Does George W. Bush (if that is his real name) have any ideas on how
to ensure that people are disclosing their true identity (Federal
public key registry, anyone?)? I'd bet there'd be a lot of people
interested in a way of doing that.....

That's easy. A large friendly Government Agent from the Federal
Annoyance
Agency arrives at your door to scrutinise your credentials. So, get
your
credentials ready for scrutinising.

Sounds painful......

Only if you get your thumb between the bricks.