funsec mailing list archives

Re: Everyone on FD is now under arrest

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:08:11 -0800

From:                   Anthony Rodgers <Anthony_Rodgers () dnv org>
Date sent:              Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:16:51 -0800

I, Gridpipe Thyne of Locksley Hall, make oath and swear a Big Swear
that I am Gridpipe Thyne (of Locksley Hall).

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat?

Does this mean I can annoy everyone now?

Please ... don't do that ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
I have often stood there and looked out upon my past life and
upon the different surroundings which have exercised their power
upon me: and the pettiness which so often gives offense in life,
the numerous misunderstandings too often separating minds which
if they properly understood one another would be bound together
by indissoluble ties, vanished before my gaze.   - Soren Kierkegaard
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade