funsec mailing list archives

RE: Chocolate for Geeks

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <Blanchard_Michael () emc com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:09:52 -0500

Ok, now I'm confused.  I kinda thought that Marmite was a type of spread, or meat type product, like a summer-sausage
or something to that fact.

  Now I see a link to a lumber yard and mentions about buying Marmite there for a Marmite and Cheddar sandwich.....

  May I be so bold as to ask "What the heck is Marmite anyway?".....

 Yes, I'm hitting google right now too :-)

 Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102