funsec mailing list archives

Re: Australian beer? WHAT Australian beer?! at least with Germany... [was: Chocolate for Geeks]

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:08:52 -0500

 Aye ... and most yanks never look at the side of the tinnie where it clearly says "imported" ... true, but imported
from FBG Breweries of Toronto "under licence" ... closest these have ever been to 'roos was if the beer truck went past
the zoo on the way to the states.

 It's the house brew here at our company bar, but obviously a bit too "sweet" for down under. But compared to
Buttweiser, we'll take it and give cheers. I'll pass on the Vegemite. Heh.