funsec mailing list archives

Re: Australian beer? WHAT Australian beer?! at least with Germany... [was: Chocolate for Geeks]

From: Roger Thompson <rog2002 () bellsouth net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:08:05 -0500

At 04:48 AM 1/14/2006 +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
>Erm.. great.. but all I said was that the only down-under beer that can be found outside of Australia (usually) is one that the Aussies never drink.

And Gadi is correct... very few Ozes drink Fosters. No doubting Foster's marketroid's exceptional skills though.

Thanks for all the info.. but I didn't say that quote and I didn't doubt the Aussies' ability to drink fine beverages.
:)

No matter how much you guys suck... everyone should be allowed good beer. :)

:)

I tell all Oz visitors that there are two things you have to remember...

(1) The sun is hotter than you think it is, no matter how hot you think it is, and

(2) The beer is stronger than you think it is, no matter how strong you think it is.

Roger