funsec mailing list archives

Re: Beer for Geeks

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:43:26 +1300

John LaCour wrote:

Good to know that I'm not the only security geek who is also
a wine geek!

Lately, I've been a big fan of Dry Creek Zin (Bella, Preston), Sonoma
Coast Pinot (Flowers, Fort Ross), and Santa Barbara Syrah (Ojai, Beckmen).

While partial to a good ale (or five), I'm also known for quaffing the
odd (1, 3, 5, ...) bottle of good Ozzie red.  Anything gutsy, heavy and
red from McLAren Vale or Barossa would be a good place to start...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald