funsec mailing list archives

RE: Beer for Geeks

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:22:05 +1300

Lawson, Joseph wrote:

I enjoy the American micro-brews.  Specifically:

Anchor Steam and Porter
Victory Whirlwinds and Hop Devil (anything Victory is good)

Course, Sammy Smith is damn good too.

I guess they'd do if you couldn't get a decent beer, or if the only
options were any of the crud made by the big commercial brewers, but
there really are some good US beers if you go looking...

(Of course, it's usually much easier to choose something imported from
a country that has a beer-ish heritage!)

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald